Thompson, Others Put on Notice for Missing Plays

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

did you see lamont hit muhsin muhammed?

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

RIGHT ON. THAT WAS THE BEST HIT IN THE GAME!!!:wack: :shocked: :beerbang:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

can't recall... uh, let me guess... jumped on his back and rode him like a horsie? (I'm totally serious)

4. GOFIGURETITANS

If you're talking about Lowry's hit, he practically close-lined the guy. He was completely horizontal at Lowry's chest level, and his head was stuck in Lowry's pit.

5. i thought he close linned him for a sec, and i was like crap thats what the penalty is =[ but it wasnt so it was funny as h_ll again

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I remember that. I thought that looked as if it was going to draw a fine. I remember typing "that's going to be a fine" in the chat room. That was #28? What do you think of it? Seems like it drew a penalty, didn't it?

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

titans hit hard in that miami game, anyone got a vid link for some of them

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

9. GOFIGURETITANS

It was Lowry #37 and I don't believe it drew a penalty. I would remeber because I would have been screaming at the TV. "Finally a Titan lays some serious wood only to get a penalty?"

Know what I mean?

10. lowry was really the only hard hit that i saw from the titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar