Thomas Jones?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by CRUDS, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thoughts on Jones this season? I picked him up in a bench spot but I'm wondering if he'll even get the ball behind Charles..
    Spiller is still available along w R Bush, Forsette etc

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I had the same conundrum, I went with Spiller because 2 of their starters reportedly went down in the preseason. I think he will split carries with Lynch and will probably take his roster spot.

If I were you, I'd go with R. Bush...I think he's got a chip on his shoulder this coming season and he'll take it out on the field.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd take Bush and Spiller over Jones. I think the Chiefs have a great RB duo. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be excuted well and Jones will see few carries.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I dumped Jones for Spiller.. I love that my 12 team league drafted and nobody selected Rothlessberger..

5. RavensShallBurn

If Big Ben is still available in a few weeks, I'd try to pick him up... Check when your starting QB's bye week is... as long as it's week 7 or later, you'll be fine.

Even then, I think it's worth it once he comes back.

I will likely do the same thing with Sidney Rice a few weeks into the regular season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

The "fantasy expert" (who knows no more than I do), Matthew Berry (I think that's his name), discussed Big Ben's fantasy worth a couple hours ago. Meril Hoge was with him and asked "So it's looking like he will be more of a third or fourth round pick." I lol'd. Yes, Meril. A guy who's suspended for 4-6 games is worthy of a 3rd-4th round pick. :rolleyes:

Berry said he expects him to be drafted in the 9th round. The only way I'll draft him is in the last two rounds. Other than that, there's no use.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Apparently, Jones is No. 1 on the Depth Chart now ...

http://www.kcchiefs.com/team/depth-chart.html

Charles is coming off surgery and Jones has a knack for always surprising, I'd take him over Bush. However, Spiller has ROtY Potential.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar