This woman ate 363 wings in 30 minutes.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Jets is better, but Little Caesars is super cheap and not bad. I only had their deep dish once back in September with my friends during our FF draft.

I devoured an entire XL Jets square deep dish with turbo crust last Super Bowl - on my own. I thought I was being so kind bringing everyone (turned out to only be like 5 people) a massive pizza and they all rejected it. So I devoured it by myself and took a massive dump in their bathroom after the game. Also, I was extremely pissed since the Ravens won, so I'm not even confident that I flushed.

Is it just me or was Little Caesars literally dead in the water until a few years ago?

The drive thrus and Hot N Ready really helped them out.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Amy Winehouse bet on black.

Just sayin'

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

They were. They would probably be out of business or close to it if they didnt start the Hot N Ready. When my dad first bought one of his stores before hot n ready he was doing $300 a day and now he is doing 2500-5000 a day.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I hope you let the krystals cool off before you satisfy yourself with them. Wiener burn hurts I bet.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Serendipitous self-fulfilling prophesy right there.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar