This team is special!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBaker34, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is the fifth team we've had that's capable of winning it all IMO (1999, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2010).

It's time, dammit.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

only if we were a nfc team we would be in the playoffs every year :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The truth shall set you free.

We could play this good for the rest of the season- yet come playoffs Jeff Fisher would try to win by 3 points. Ending us. Again.

I've learned to never expect anything while he calls the shots. He'll ruin any chance we've got.

4. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

The Titans did the impossible Sunday, and you (hopefuly) all witnessed it.

Beating the Eagles is not impossible of course. I am saying, coming back from looking so lousy for 3 quarters and then outscoring them 27-3 (Monday night Jags anyone?) seemed impossible. But we(the Titans) did it with a backup QB who hasn't started in a year. Not to mention the other players we needed as starters/backups.

I am sure I will whine about the Titans again this year, but I will always keep this pivotal game in mind.

The Titans impressed me today and made me confident we are capable of great things.

This is the year we have been waiting for.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

When we're hyping ourselves too much, it's when we fail the most. We thrive as underdogs and we still have a long way to go.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. nwclark

nwclark Camp Fodder

absolutely!!

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This team is very special and you gotta believe that this is our year. Of course we still have a lot of work to do but we're finding ways to win when we're in a tight spot. The Eagles had us beat all game long going into the 4th yet we had a kid name Kenny Britt who played the game of his life. If we can get him to play that way every week we're gonna be deadly.

Our bye week couldn't come at a better time. We're in a much better standing now than we were last year and I expect us to come out of the bye ready to roll. I knew coming into this year that if we play solid ball that we can win every game we play in and we're doing that right now. The way I see it, Denver and Pittsburgh got lucky and caught us on an off day.

Should we see Pittsburgh again in the playoffs it will be in Nashville cause we're gonna have home field this year. I'm calling that right now. Home field.

8. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Lets go!!! Lets Go!! LETS GO!!!

9. grindtime

grindtime Starter

I feel we will win the SB when we can beat SD, NE, BALT, in the same season. For some reason these are the teams that put an end to our dreams as fans to win the big one. If we can beat SD this week, watch out. We will see NE and Balt in the playoffs. Trust me, I was probably the only one in the world before the season started that had the cowboys 1-5 after the first 6 games. Everyone thought i was crazy, now they think im weird.

10. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

If we beat the bolts we stay 1st in AFC South.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar