This team is special!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBaker34, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

If we had played like this earlier, we would be 7-0. But, on the other hand, they had to learn, and learn the hard way. The penalties, the passing game, the receivers, the special teams, the linebackers, the secondary, the defensive line, the quarterbacks...not winning on the backs of tight ends, running backs and run blocking...this team is becoming more complete every week, and not looking back.

Things are looking real good. And if any team decides to play us honest, we still have Chris Johnson, and apparently Kenny Britt.

It is on.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Ravens are not as big a concern anymore. They barely got by the worst team in the league... gave up 375 yards passing and 4 TDs to Ryan Fitzpatrick. We made that dude look like a scrub last year (in the short amount of time he played in that 41-17 Bud Adams flick-off massacre).

I'd still put them in the top 10 teams, but they have fallen far after that narrow win against a garbage team.

The Jets and Steelers would make me worry the most. If we keep doing what we've been doing, we'll beat anyone and everyone.

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

The Steelers dont worry me that much. We still had a chance to beat them after having 7 turnovers and a no P.I. call on what would have been a chance to tie the game. Then we get called for the same kind of P.I. play a couple weeks later.

Im not scared of Pissburgh as much as Im scared of having to play the refs as well.

Come November 21st we will have gone 4-0 against what many people call the best division in the NFC

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No, they don't worry me, either, and didn't when we lost. But they showed us what we had to do. So I would love to play them again and expose them.

5. RavensShallBurn

The East is the best division in the NFC... by far.

Three of the top 5 NFC teams are in that division.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

But I'm not sure who I'd rather play in the postseason. Steelers, Pats, Ravens, Jets, Colts -- there's just too many to choose from. Actually, I hope we beats the Colts handily enough in the regular season to not have to go for the threepeat, but on the other hand, if that's the path, then that's the path.

7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I want the Steelers in the playoffs in Pissburgh! I want to go into their home and beat them. I have a lot of dumb steeler fans who live near me and revenge would be oh so sweet.

We will have beaten(after the redskins) three NFC playoff teams.

8. RavensShallBurn

I prefer to play the Bills and Jags.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I'm not reserving any Superbowl tickets just yet, but I like what we are doing right now.

10. oilerfan

oilerfan Camp Fodder

I agree, there are definitely many similarities with this team to the 99 team.

• Unproven mobile QB who people think should be benched at the drop of a hat
    • Vertern dependable "Backup" QB, who was called upon and delivered
    • Blosuming Special teams capable of making big plays and getting better
    • Nasty opportunistic defense with a knack for sacks, causing turnovers and scoring TDs
    • . . .
    Feel free to keep the list going!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar