This team is special!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBaker34, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

There is something special about this team. I have a very good feeling this is our year. This team just finds ways to win. Someone different steps up every week. Our young guys are playing great(Verner will be pro bowler very soon). The offense looks very good and can put up points on anyone. We finally have a WR who can make big plays when needed. Our D is making plays when needed, would like to see them not let teams gain yards all over us, but the bend but not break mentality seems to be working. Love the no name D-Line who are wreaking havoc on qbs at every chance.

We very easily could be 7-0 right now. Beat ourselves in the Pitt and Denver game. This team is 12-0 in the last 12 games against the NFC and there is not a single NFC team that scares me this year. We have the personnel and ability to beat any team in the AFC this year. And one last reason Vince doesnt lose in Texas and that just so happens to be where the SB is played this year!

Gonna be a great ride. Just sit back and watch this team win a championship!!!:logo:

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I hope you are right.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think you are right..

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

2nd in points scored
    3rd in points allowed
    1st in net points

1st in sacks
    1st in INTs

If we make it to the Super Bowl, we ain't losin'. It's getting there that is such a pain.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I hope/think you are right.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

*Waits for Duece to come in with his typical Debby Downer post of "Jeff fisher sucks, we are missing the playoffs. Blount is the man. Oh and Fisher sucks.*

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

You're right.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I waved to you today. I could tell you wanted to give me the finger.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Today was the game that proved it for me. Down 16-7 in the third with them about to score and to force a fumble. That will be the play that started the Titans Super Bowl run!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"I wouldn't want to play this team in the playoffs"- Quote from Rodney Harrison today.

There are alot of things we have to iron out before i put us in the Super Bowl. Pass defense is something we really need to address before anything. I can no longer say it's because of the corners, it's more because of the scheme we play. Live by the blitz and you can die by the blitz.

That being said, we are a really good team, but they still have to prove to me that we can win on the road in January against a team like the Steelers or Ravens..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar