This is what we needed..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

"Ever since that hit from Frank Walker-that will probably be on ESPN tonight, I think I’ll be number one. It just took off from there. Then when me and LenDale White, it’s not a good thing that we get into it out there, but when we got into it with those guys a little bit out there, I think it sparked up not just me and LenDale, but our whole offense, defense and sideline. Defensive guys said ‘Hey we’ve got your back for that. We are going to go out there and take care of business,’ so I think that little spark not just sparked up me, but our entire team."

This is what we need to be a team. We need the Offense to play for the D, and the Defense to play for the O. The players have to play for each other. We took a huge step forward, make that a leap, in the fourth quarter. If we can put that together for 4 quarters, who's gonna take us in a year or two? Who..please tell me?

2. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Great rally today...the future is bright in Titan Town.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Agreed, if they play for each other, we can go the distance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar