This is Shark Country Baby!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Blazing Arrow, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I figured but now if I win it, it will be like a prize. :)

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

There was no elbow to the face.

I have never seen a bigger whiny, wussy team than San Jose. They are supposed to be the bigger and badder more physical team and they are getting beat up by the smaller team. They were the ones playing chippy Friday night...This is playoff hockey....They and their coach wilson need to grow some.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

My Flyers would kill any of your guys's teams.

:sarcasm:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

.....hockey...ugh.....i like the caps even tho they suck, Alex Ovechkin....for the win.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Radulov got a game suspension. That is fair. Clowne should have absolutely gotten an instigator penalty and be sitting on the bench for the Sharks.

What Whine goes best with Shark? Ahhhh....Wilson Whine...

6. Blazing Arrow

He probably would have if that fool Tatoo (Clowe made that guy look like the midget from Fantasy Island) had not stepped in the way. Instead he got beat down. Maybe he will learn tonight.

The game tonight will be a good one. In the Tank is a different game.

I believe champagne goes best with victory but I guess it is a personal preference. :yes:

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Don't worry, we'll have our choice by the end of the series...

8. Blazing Arrow

Glad to see it only took a little poking to get some of you Pred fans out.

The Sharks are notoriously good in the playoffs. Typically over achieve and have one of the loudest arenas in the NHL. The Tank will be loud tonight and someone in a Blue and Gold uni is going to get pounded on.

Don't you know saber tooth tigers are extinct? Much like there chances of advancing.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Preds play at the Red Wings multiple times every year. They have been in loud arenas before.

Were the Sharks "notoriously good" against the Oilers last year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar