This is GOTITANS.com right???? someone help me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by whitevick331, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

haha. i didn't mean disrespect initially with the comment. haha. but it just makes me wonder. anyway, i'll be making my debut in smack central later on tonight so no worries. :yes:

2. teegee

teegee Guest

This is a public message board. Yes, it is for Titans fans, but if fans of other teams want to post, what's the problem with that? As long as they don't make personal attacks or become obnoxious trolls, a little interaction from people who might be more objective about the team should be welcomed.

I personally like to go on lots of message boards to see what people are talking about around the country. Sometimes I post (which means I have to register to join those message board site), sometimes I just read what the other people say. I try not to upset the fans of those other teams, but I like to voice my opinion, even if it may not agree with the majority.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Banter between the fans can make games more interesting. Pre and post results.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Nothing wrong with a little well-mannered trolling on rival sites.

What good is a message board if not for the clash of opinions of other fans. I for one welcome rival fans here and do encourage them to speak their mind and provide their perspective about our team.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm in complete agreement with PitBull on that.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

How easy is it to get banned at the TOMB? I might test the waters over there.

7. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Hey its old Pitpup, how ya doing old buddy? Brutus says "Hi" and that he misses your cold nose under his tail...

[​IMG]

8. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Hey Old Buddy hows it going?

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

it all boils down to simple mathematics...

posting on nfl boards you are not a fan of = loser

BUT...i cant say that i am not guilty (joined jags board last year and was proudly banned)

SO...disregard this post

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Whitevick seeks a perfect forum without inferior members...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar