This is GOTITANS.com right???? someone help me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by whitevick331, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

This website is go titans.com, im pretty sure of that. I just dont understand how there are non titans fans that come on here. I just dont understand that. Why would you not be a titans fan and join a gotitans website. How stupid is that. Now all titans fans...i know it pisses you off when you got people that like other teams on this site. But this is for the 100% titans fan to let out your opinion and express that those texans, colts, ect fans need to get a life and be on their own website. It gets rediculous. Also i just read a thread about a trade from the texans and seahawks. and the person was talking as if we are texans fans. This is a titans website...im kinda tired of hearing about other teams and we get criticized about our team, from non fans of the titans on OUR site.

Titans fans....let me hear it

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yes, this is THE Titans fansite, and I can understand where you're coming from.

I don't agree with it, but I can understand it.

There are a few regulars here that like other teams, and are pretty good fellows, afaik. They conduct themselves respectably, and have a little good-natured rivalry with other forum members here, and share some insights and info that I find interesting.

Besides, without Overalls, sooner or later we'd resort to picking on a Titans fan, and that's just not right :grrhee:

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You cant have a fansite if you cant talk to the opponents fans. A full site full of Titans Fans would be boring........... Who cares tho its not like they do anything to hurt anyone

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

what the heck...i get so many posts deleted on this board

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

:coltssuk:

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yes, this is gotitans.com Also note that you're in a forum called "Titans and NFL news." That means that this forum will contain titans discussion, as well as discussion of NFL news. A trade between two teams is significant NFL news, and therefore should be a legitimate topic for discussion.

I'm pretty sure it's ok if Titans fans are also interested in NFL football in general, and what's going on around the league. If fans only paid attention to the titans, how would we know how to evaluate our players and coaches?

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Through this site I've made friends with a good number of Colts & Texans fans,acquaintances with many other teams fans. It's mainly banter but there's also some good football discussion.

It's a testament to the character of this board that rival fans are not only welcome here but also enjoy coming here. Overalls has over a 1000 posts. He's part of this board & in spite of the constant ribbing he takes he's by & large well liked.

Smitty,Swing,Deeluxx,WhutupGump,Silver Oak & the like are part of the board.

ColtsFreaks & TexansTalk are good places to visit & have fun if your respectful. Act like a troll & expect to be hated on.

I have to defend these guys because I like them & their boards & also I've been made to feel at home when I visit them. If you can't discuss a rival teams moves in an intelligent manner then you have a problem.

This is a Titans board & IMO the best one. I respect your point of view but I can't relate to it. Please respect those of us who welcome the rival exchange.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It is appalling when you go on other teams boards .... :grrhee:

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

hehe, CHildress, Im not a Colts fan. I actually despise the team.

10. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

this is gotitans.com . not gotexans.com or gocolts.com be respectful all yall non-titan fans because you are in a titans forum. dont come in here and trash the titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar