This is gonna suck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It does take some of the edge off, yes...

AN UPDATE: I got to thinking about this subject and got annoyed enough that I have gone through the tracings and I think I have my TV connection now. I'll find out when I turn it on.... :suspect:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. avvie

:cuss:

The *&#@ing descrambler won't "boot", whatever the hell that means. Seems like you'd just push a power button and it would turn on, huh? I spent a very large part of yesterday being quite unpleasant to be around.
    Time to call the cable comany again.

4. avvie

Nice! :ha:

Bobo, you asked above what I do. Here's the event that cost me the last Titans game:[​IMG]

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ok, I want to party there :yes:

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Good thing the girlfriend isn't in the room right now, otherwise she'd be begging to go there too.......

7. avvie

Yep, I'd like to party there too....unfortunately, I get to do everything BUT party there.

See that octagonal bar in front of the stage? With the big Steve Martin Arrow-through-the-head sign? I built both of those. Thing is, I made it to be assembled without tools, and easily and quickly convertable to any facade.

Here is the exact same bar the first day we used it. By switching detachable fronts and adding a lighting rig and some bamboo it reverts back to this:[​IMG]

So in between parties, that's my job: an artist sketches a picture, and I have to build it according to these specs:
    It must be--
    Light
    Sturdy
    quickly assemblable
    Convertable (repatedly usable in many scenarios)
    Movable
    Idiot-proof
    And resist gale force winds :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar