Think we could be one of Americas fav teams?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We also had McNair, Eddie, Mason and Frank. without those guys we wouldnt have gotten any respect. and right now all people see is VY.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We have the base to do it;

We have Vince Young.
    Vince Young has already pulled the upset of the century.
    He brings all of Texas to the table, even Texan fans.
    He has already had some signature plays to boot.

That is a good start, but we also need
    to slay a powerhouse in the superbowl.
    Then win two more superbowls.

If we can do that, It is possible.

Tennessee is a tough sell. But VY has the "it" factor people gravitate toward. So I believe it could happen.

If you really want a powerhouse though, get yourself a 7'6" center from China. The numbers watching that guy are staggering.

3. Audioman

Audioman Camp Fodder

Well said fellow Washingtonian.^

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm thinking a WR who specializes in the red zone.

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

If you can't have consistent success, flashy players help. Vince has always been our guy (mostly due to his work in Texas, partially his rookie year), if Jevon can come back to form he could fall in that category. Hate to say it, but Adam Jones had massive potential to be one of those guys, too.

6. Vince could come back this year! he's just a rookie...i bet if he does Vikings will get a hell of a lot more coverage

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no.

that is all.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

We've had more media coverage from changing the color of our uniforms than any on the field accomplishments over the past 3 years. I think we should just do that each year about this time and if nothing else we'll pick up some portion of the fashion industry.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

That's stretching it a bit. He brings the Austin area and thats about it. Most of us, that didn't go to UT or still root for Bud the Duds team, just feel sorry for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That's funny because I remember tons of VY jerseys in his first game at Houston as a Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar