Things Madden 09 needs to have

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

they need:

No more unstoppable lead blocking controls

no WR pass that is easy to manipulate

Create a playbook

You should be able to edit the existing players' appearances, and white people should be allowed to have long hair.

No more pause glitches

you should be able to see the whole field, so you don't have to roll out to see your recievers.

Make a franchise mode that doesn't freeze up after a few seasons, irreparably.

and make a pocket, to where you don't have to drop back 15 yards or roll out to avoid a sack

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

http://www.easports.com/madden09/fullsite/news.jsp?itemID=tackle_blog After reading this I am a little more excited.... The video is pretty sweet as well. Even if they keep showing VY getting grilled. Yea they should just take away the rb and wr pass. I abused that so much.... HB pass with Reggie Bush is fun. The WR pass is really lame. Pretty much why I rarely play ranked matches online. Glitches, people who quit, pull the plug, cheese the entire game and generally just make it a unenjoyable experience pretty much ruin online play. Leagues online should help. GoTitans.com Madden league!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would love to be able to see all my WR's.

Also, more logos for the created teams.

Menus were horrible.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how about a better online experience?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

From the preview I saw, it was Cris Collinsworth and some other guy. Neither Madden or Michaels.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Better Franchise Mode.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like the idea about the league. I'm not that big of an online player, more casual than anything. I'd sign up for XBOX live to do that though and of course a league for the the PS3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar