They jinxed my prediction

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No matter what I'd like the Titans to draft 2 offensive players in the first 3 rounds. A WR, RB, and someone on the DL.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I've seen Smith and Slaton around 4, but Rice, only as late as 3.

I wonder if Justin Forsett's time of 4.62 or so is indicative of performance, or just a bad day. I know he didn't run at the Combine, but was it injury, or did he know his speed was overhyped.

I like Forte as well, but doubt he's for us. I wish I was, but I'm not fully sold on Felix Jones or Jamaal Charles.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Meant to say, Rice would be my choice of that lot. I saw a mock of us taking Smith in 4. That's the spot I wouldn't mind Slaton, Forsett, or Smith, if available. Maybe even Hart, but between Hart and Slaton, I have a feeling at least one is not going far in the NFL, and I doubt either could be a featured back. Rice I would be willing to take as high as two.

4. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

People Johnathan Stewart is a beast with great size and good speed. We would be fools to pass him up at 24. Can't believe none of you have mentioned him as an option.

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

^ I wouldn't be disappointed with picking Stewart up at #24. This subject came up during my analysis of our mock.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

anyone with great vision and speed would be nice...since that is what we are lacking

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

depends on what we are looking for in a back. If all we want is a 3rd down back who can catch the ball and also return kicks then Johnson is our man. If we want a guy who can beat out what we have then maybe Stewart is our guy. If we are looking for a change up guy like Reggie Bush then Jamal Charles is our guy.

My guess is we are setting our selves up to take the best player available no matter what position it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar