Them TN receevers shure is dum!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Many of us here have taken similar tests over the years, and we always outscore these guys.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

AJ Green got a 10 on the wonderlic, Reggie Wayne 13, Torry Holt 11, Keyshawn Johnson 11, Randy Moss 12, Marvin Harrison 12, Javon Walker 7 and 2nd attempt a 9...FWIW

Then you've got like Malcolm Kelly who a lot of people on this board wanted us to draft who got a 23 and is out of the NFL.

CJ2K got a 10 the first time as well....I think you have to take the wonderlic scores with an open mind. Chances are, most of these guys are stupid, but honestly stupid can still win football games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Most of the guys you listed didn't have the raw/question marks that Patterson has though. That's the point.

Like I said, it's not as big of a deal for Hunter.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You only need to be smart to play QB, everything else is just football. And Centers tend to be brighter guys too, I guess you need a high IQ to point out MLB's.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

RSB, you've already said you hate knoxville and are a vandy fan. So that's why I assume you are UT hater.

You are wrong about Patterson. But this draft class is weak especially at the top, which is why he will and deserves to go first round.

He should be a good pro but it may take a couple years to really adjust.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

"Student-athletes"

what a joke.

They should have a separate league for the $%$$% numbskulls who could never pass a class, and just make it a developmental league without all the GD pretense.

Let real student-athletes earn their diploma, play football, and do real schoolwork in the NCAA.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar