The Vols are unwatchable

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

I head that FEMA is recruiting Fulmer pretty hard. Apparently he is the only man in the universe that can evacuate 100,000 people from one location in less than 2 hours. They are luring him over with doughnuts.

[​IMG]

But seriously though, you guys think it's hard watching Tennessee (I know it's hard when your being blinded by that hideous orange), try being a Memphis Tiger.We are literally unwatchable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: That might just be the greatest .gif ever made.

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Last nights game confirmed this again.... 13-9 over Northern Illinois..... UT might not win a conference game this year. Pathetic. Fire Phil.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Freakin get rid of him. Yes I blame him. 100%. Its his fault we have CROMPTON and we just lost more recruits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar