the Vick/Young wildcat - 'dinger style

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Speaking of all this talk about dog fighting has anyone watched the movie "Off the Chain"?

Pretty wild the stuff they do.

My opinion is what Vick did was wrong. 100%

However I think he has paid for it.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ron mexico!!!

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The "expert" has spoken.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

To answer Gloat's "far fetched" question, yes they do burn the dogs amongst all sorts of other torture and neglect.
    I had an employee in Fla who had video of people in his redneck neighborhood preparing dogs for fights. They chained a dog to a tree in the hot sun, fed it gunpowder and burned his testicles with cigarettes. The dog went absolutely ballistic..
    The whole thing about stealing house pets and using them as bait or practice is the ****ing kicker that proves these people know what they are doing is a crime. People who are sympathetic to those actions are just as low as the criminals themselves.
    Nice bunch you run with Gloat. Hope they don't take you your pet.. Oh, I forgot you don't care about "stupid animals". Bet you were the kid that picked up cats by their tails for a laugh. Your stance only makes you look like an insensitive pr*ck.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nice bunch I run with?... huh?
    I'm the guy that couldn't shoot a defenseless animal as hunters do. So aim that one somewhere else.
    I'm just making the point that the same people cool with killing one animal act like it's the ultimate sin to kill another. For some strange reason people place dogs above other animals.

6. Deuce Wayne

Since when did "stealing dogs" even come up in this? That's the 2nd post it's been mentioned that i'm somehow defending people that steal animals. lol
    Oh- because all dog fighters steal dogs, burn dogs, etc? And I bet Michael Vick was personally doing all this also. Sure, he doesn't take out his own trash, but he's out in the woods burning a dog with cigarettes.

And I'm not defending dog fighters. You guys can't seem to understand that. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy that most of you are guilty of. I just don't think dog fighting is much worse than people shooting animals. At least the dogs are a fair fight.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You are continuing to show ignorance in this subject. When I have more time I'll give a full reply.

Yes, Vick was guilty of torturing the dogs. It was cited.

And you really think every staged dog fight has been a "fair" fight???

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Really?
    You don't grasp the different manners in which the animals were killed, do you?
    While I feel it's unfortunate that any animal has to die, I don't feel near as bad seeing a cow/deer/pig get killed and all of its parts getting used (i.e. meat, leather, etc.) for a purpose, than I do seeing dogs getting killed mercilessly just for someone's entertainment. Why on mother earth do you not comprehend the difference? WHY???

Apparently dog fighters don't.
    And like I've said, people love their dogs. Dogs are by far the most popular pet in the world. Dogs and humans have more or less evolved together over the past 15,000 years. Does the term "Man's Best Friend" not mean anything to you?
    Dogs are probably emotionally closer to humans than any other animal on the planet.

9. Deuce Wayne

So, if someone were eating these dog parts just to justify it (as hunters do), things would be just peachy, right?

lol

Killing for sport is killing for sport. Save the silly 'but the meat is used' nonsense. Hunters don't kill to eat. Period. They may eat what they kill, but they don't kill to eat. They hunt because they think it's fun. It's a hobby. Not a survival tactic.

The term 'mans best friend' is just some cute little thing dog lovers came up with. And lol @ evolving together. Soon the dog will be able to avoid getting hit by cars- and may even stop licking it's balls in public. It's a freaking dog.

Don't get me wrong- I like dogs. But acting like they're special over other animals for no logical reason whatsoever? I just don't get it. Too many movies with talking dogs, I guess.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hunting does not equal Dog Fighting.

What is so hard for you to understand about this concept?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar