The Trilogy Poll - Lord of the Rings

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, May 23, 2008.

?
  1. Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i was hoping there would be an option for "they all suck"?

2. maximus

maximus Starter

I went ahead with ROTK. Because it had more action and more humor.
    However, if you like a better storyline, Fellowship had the best story.
    Helm's Deep battle was amazing, but I like the Pelanoor Fields battle in ROTK just a tad more

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Don't know if it was because the first set the bar so high that I was dissapointed by the other two, but Fellowship was easily my favourite. Don't know why but the performances of Viggo Mortensen, Sean Bean and Ian McKellen just seemed better... and the Nazgul-chase aspect has always been a favourite part of the story for me.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I never read the book, and I would say the first movie was by far the best. I felt as though I was on an adventure. No clue where I was going. And I loved the creepy creature trying to steal the ring. He was the best chracter by far. I think right up until he put the ring on for the first time I was really pulled into the story. After that, it was more or less a fantasy film, but the beginning was very well done and the theme of wanting the ring was well established, when it easily could have been botched.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar