The Tough Life of an International Tennessee Titans Fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh ya, you're right, it was 35-3. The worst part of it was that some hasbeen QB Frank Reich was leading the comeback.

The other game I was upset over was vs Denver when the Oilers had something like a 24-3 lead going into the halftime. It was so sad when Moon was on the sidelines watching his CB bite on Elway's rollout. In 3 years, Vince Young will make minced meat out of the Broncos D for a nice payback and Pac Man won't bite on Jay Cutler's bootleg.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I'm Also One....

THE TITANS ARE MY LIFE....I HAVE SO MUCH **** FROM THE TITANS....POSTERS, MARBLE PLAGUES, CUPS, MUGS, FUZZY DICE, 6 JERSEYS, NFL MCNAIR FIGURE, HELMET, CAR STICKERS, 4 HOODIES, 5+ SHIRTS, 3 TITAN FOOTBALLS, 4 HATS, WRISTBAND, MONEY CLIP, MAGENTS, LOCKER ROOM SIGN, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...ANYTHING TITANS I BUY...

and the catch...i am 100% egyptian...i have never found another egyptian titan fan....i think i am the only one. yeah i got pissed...i bought titan tickets for the bills vs titans game in new york b/c my uncle lives in jersey so its kinda close...but i wont be able to go...b/c i planned a trip to vages w/ my friends well b4 i bought the tickets and we cant refund the plane tickets and we'd miss the plane if we went all the way out to buffallo (didtn know it was ****ing 7 hr drive)....man i was so excited to see the titans play..especially so late in the season when teh game might really matter....I AM PRAYIN WE MAKE THE PLAOFFS SO I CAN CATCH THEM THEN...THAT WOULD BE AMAZING FOR SO MANY REASON...I'D BUY A TICKET THE DAY THEY CAME OUT NO MATTER THE PRICE

ANYWAY DEFINITLY INCLUDE ME AS AN INTERNATAL TITAN FAN...ROCKIN MY YOUNG OR BULLUCK JERSEY .....TITANS ****IN RULE!!!!!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bdRaLuKhobU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bdRaLuKhobU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Anything Wrong W/ Being Egyptian????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar