The Titans War Room was very active last night

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

According to ESPN reports this morning, Fisher and Chow were called back to Baptist Sports Park last night. Someone interviewed Fisher on his way in who said the Texans selection "changes everything".

I'm beginning to think Reese now has a better chance of trading out of #3 and still being able to get Young. Assuming Bush is gone at #2, you know Leinart, Young and Brick are getting attention.

I'm hoping the Jets or Raiders give up big to move up to get Leinart.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can only see the Raiders giving up to get Leinart.

I think the Jets would be content with Bush or Leinart and if both are gone, get Cutler or Brick.

3. TitanJeff

Oh, and Fisher is quoted as says if Reggie was available, it would be hard not to take him with #3.

Can you imagine 68k in the Coliseum chanting Reeeeegie! Reeeeegie!?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the one fan in Melbourne, Australia also doing it at 6am. :brow:

5. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

What if Bush falls to #3 and we get the Jets to trade up with us for their 4th and 29th picks. We could land Young and another first rounder, maybe Lendale White if he falls...

6. TitanJeff

With the drug test results on White, he may be there when the Titans pick in the second.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Dont we have enough druggies on the team

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Nah, you can never have enough stoners.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

I guess the Raiders proved that

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ok, very basic procedural question... I thought Reese would be at the draft and actually made the selection... I've never actually watched the draft, usually just watched the results come in through here or ESPN. What actually happens, who is our agent at the draft?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar