Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

you're

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

They were on the field too much (during too short of a period of time). They suffered five, FIVE straight 3 and outs from our pathetic offense. Your offense is good... Foster, Tate, AJ, Hopkins, Daniels... not to mention you have a QB who can actually hit the side of a barn. You can only hold down an offense like that for so long. Especially with all the rules favoring offense these days.

Our D came out flat on that first drive and allowed the TD. But after that they only gave up 7 points until 1:53 left in the 4th Q. I'd say they did about all you can ask of a defense given the circumstances. If we had a legit QB we win that game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

"It's never Lockers fault"? Really? Because I'm pretty sure there's about nine threads right now talking about how he sucks and is one of the main reasons we lost.

I agree that blaming refs is lame though. We had plenty of opportunities to win that game but couldn't do it. All those little mistakes caught up to us, just like I said it would in the game thread.

4. DJB

DJB Starter

I miss living in Nashville. The city goes nuts for the Titans. Here in Houston you know what I had to do during the 4th quarter of the game? Go to a cub scout meeting. That's right....these morons scheduled a cub scout meeting during the game. In the middle of the meeting the lead child molester stands up and says "The Texans have won" and everyone cheers like they ever really gave a s**t. I haven't seen one person all weekend or today wearing a Texans shirt,jersey, hat, car flag...nothing. The one person who tried to talk trash to me for wearing my Titans stuff said "We lost Andre but that one rookie wide receiver we have won it!" He didn't even know the name of their first round pick

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Texansfight

Texansfight Rookie

Youre an idiot. I also live in Houston and have seen a ton of Texans gear today, and i havent met or spoken with one person who doesnt know who Hopkins is, AND... A cub scout meeting? Lol. Ok, so you found a nerd cub scout dad who scheduled the meeting who is not into football. Shocker!! Face it, you mad bro. Lol

6. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Lmao! Just like you and the rest of the fans cry and whine about the refs. It is part of the game and nothing we can do about it but like any bad call, people will talk about it. We simply lost the game because the offense couldn't stay on the field late in the game to seal it up. Your offense couldn't do anything till our D was gassed up. I'm not blaming the refs but as in every game there are bad calls that can hurt a outcome. However, it was the offense not staying on the field.

Texans are not an elite team, above average team. No where near the level of the Seahawks and Broncos. This division is wide open for the Titans, Texans, and Colts. Plain and simple

7. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

After you said the foul Pollard should of recieved indicates you have the same knowledge as Goodell. It is football, a cleat hit from his shoulder pads. I hate the sissy little girls that cry about big hits. Its part of football and you never played to understand that. If you played then you would know. Just like Goodell, knows nothing which is why this sport is turning into 2 hand touch. In football, every play there is a penalty like a hold but it can't always be seen. Thats the nature of it. A push off to create seperation is very well noticable and not seeing that is being blind. This league is all about the offense with the defense having such a disavantage and not calling a push off but call for arm wrestling is ridiculous.

So again, both team had blown calls. It is the nature of the game but it changes the outcome of the game. In the end, the D came out and shut it down till the last few minutes because the offense couldn't stay on the field. The offense is the reason for the loss.

8. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

So what's your excuse for for the Texans first drive? Let me guess the refs. Lol

9. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Nope, came out flat. After that we buckled down and played good defense. In the end, defense was getting too tired and offense wasn't making the plays to help the D out.

I don't blame refs for a loss but I do point out bad calls. Its the nature of it.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Whats your excuse for the Titans' first drive?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar