Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Definitely not our A game. However, some bad calls had to go in your favor to win the game. As well as a no call. Congrats, Texans are definitely not the team to beat in the AFC. This division is wide open.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

division is wide open, our offense needs to capitalize at some point this season! at least our D brought their A game, props to them!

3. Texansfight

Texansfight Rookie

You want to talk about no calls? JJ watt was being held all damn day, your Oline got away with murder yesterday.

Texans had 25 first downs, to your 14. 450 to 250 in yardage. 172 rushing yards to 119.

Your D line is vastly improved and got to Schaub twice and did rattle him a bit. But we had 4 sacks on Locker.

You win the turnover battle 2-0, one a tipped int resulting in great field % and 3 points I think. The other gifted you 6 points with a communication breakdown between Schaub and a rookie WR. And we missed how many FGs?

Look at your drive chart, you only had 2 real good long sustaining TD drives. And most importantly, just like with the SD game yall had a chance in your final 2 drives to do something to win the game and you did not and the Texans DID.

This is the difference between winning/playoff teams and NOT.

4. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

That was your defenses A game? Really?
    Your defenses A game allowed the "sorry" azz Texans O and "sorry" azzz QB 427 total yards. And a comeback drive and game winning drive.
    Now I do give y'all credit and your D is better than last year but that's not saying much since your defense was historically bad. If that's your A game on defense I see your team going 4-12.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

6. StonecoldTxn

StonecoldTxn Camp Fodder

Your right the division is wide open. Our division should bring two teams to the playoffs. You guys need to decide if you sending the Colts home for the playoffs or not!

7. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Cry babies. I've never seen a fan base blame the refs EVERY single game they play. It's never Lockers fault. It's never Pollards fault. It's never Olinemen committing stupid penalties in critical moments of the game. Cry me a freaking river.
    Later this year you will get calls to go your way and will congratulate the refs then ?

Blaming refs sure sign your team sucks.

8. StonecoldTxn

StonecoldTxn Camp Fodder

What calls are you referring to? Definetely not the personal foul Pollard should of recieved after the AJ catch, definetely not the 2 personal fouls against your OL diving at JJ Watts legs from behind, Definitely not the pass interferance call that did happen like the announcer said, You must play the ball, that was the last thing he did. So I think your guys got it easy with the refs when it could and should have been really bad.

9. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Hard to do when the refs are against em. Lol

10. Texansfight

Texansfight Rookie

I agree here. tacks game vs Chargers is a big one for them, they get jets (win) then a tough 4 game stretch. But look at indys schedule... I can see them 2-5 after 7 games. Seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar