The Titans Should Draft Devin Thomas, WR Michigan State

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tez, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

6'2'' 216, 4.40 speed , didn't drop a pass in WR drills and was described as the "best performer."

Has the size, strength, and technique to get off the line but also the speed to get downfield. Had a very succesful season, averaging the 2nd most all purpose yards in Big Ten history.

Limas Sweed would be a nice pick if he fell, and if we chose to go WR in the 2nd, I like Earl Bennett or one of the other WRs if they fell

Edit: I meant Malcolm Kelly

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

problem with thomas is his route running. he ran a lot of screens and goes at MS, but that was about it.

i think a lot of his status will be determined in personal workouts at team facilities.

3. ConVinced10

ConVinced10 Guest

if anything we should look at him in the 2nd round along with earl bennet. i dont think he should be our 1st pick.

4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

He won't be there in the 2nd

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Give me James Hardy round 1. or Earl Bennett round 2.

6. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I hate Vandy, but I'd love Earl Bennett in the 2nd.

I really want Desean Jackson in the 1st, but if there's a stud DE there I'm all for taking him and picking up Bennett in the 2nd.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm still of favor of Groves in 1st and Bennett in 2nd. Groves would fix our DE troubles and Bennett is a great possession WR.

8. HorusKing

HorusKing Guest

This guy is a one hit wonder.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Care to elaborate on why you think that? ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar