The Titans are like a box of chocolates.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Is anyone really confident about winning this Broncos game?

Even at home I am not confident. The Titans are like a box of chocolates, you really never know what you are going to get.

We looked stellar against the Raiders, then we got embarrased against the Steelers at home.

We won against the Giants, but you can't count on turnovers and missed field goals to win every game.

So my question to you all is, are you really confident about this game against the Broncos? I for one, am not. This team is like a light switch, sometimes we are on, sometimes we are completely off!

Is it the coaching? Is it the lack of talent in the skill positions (i.e. VY and recievers), what is it exactly that makes me always "wonder" how each week will go?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yes.

This thread sums up the problem with the stereotypical Titans fan. No confidence, no faith, all hate.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

If I wasn't a Titans fan I wouldn't be posting on this message board. I proposed a legitimate guestion. Is it just me?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

but you weigh the same as a duck...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Wow! If you don't think the Titans can't beat the Broncos at home this year, then you don't need to be a Titans fan.

This is a game i'm willing to put my life on, because i have so much faith in the Titans to pull this out.

Broncos are a good team, but if we can't pull a W from this week, then we need to really consider this team as not being a team to be reckon with...

My bet is that we win 34-13....

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No it's not just you. Orton is a good QB and I'm expecting Denver to try and test Verner. I'm excited to see him get the chance to prove himself so early in the season against a challenging opponent. We always have some tough fought battles against Denver. And I don't think this one is an automatic win for us and they won't be as big of pushovers as the raidas.

All that said, I'm still very confident that we will come out and give em hell. Orton is a good QB but if we bring the heat and get after him early and often then we can dominate the game.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Titans caused all those mistakes. It was no coincidence. We will do it again.

8. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Those questioning Arcane "Fanhood" i guess you could say just because of this post alone is head scratching.

We're not that "Dominant" team yet, so there's no reason to question someones faith to a team just because they aren't fully confident in a game.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Orton will hold onto the ball and he will go down, often. Tennessee 43 Bronco Billys 0

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

No run game will make this team pretty one dimensional. IMO if we score fast and make them play catch up, we have this game easily. I predict no TDs for the broncos unless its late in the 4th with the defense playing prevent. Ala OAK week 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar