The Titans are in....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Technically 4 teams 2 spots but I'm pretty sure Baltimore will beat the bungles at home to secure 1 spot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If you were the Jags, who else would you rather play in the 1st round?

I wouldn't be surprised to see them rest starters and fold, just so they can get us in the first round.

Their defense vs our offense. That's a match up I'd want every day if I were the Jags

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Jax may not like it, but they will not play their starters deep in this game nor will they "lay it out". They have taken care of business enough to get in. They will rest key players and heal injuries (like Cam Robinson).

Their back-ups will play hard and with our conservative offense, it will come down to the 4th quarter. This won't be a blow out game.

It is possible we turn around and play them in Jax for the wildcard weekend one week later. There really is nothing they can do about it except tell their back-ups to play REALLY hard- take a few cheap shots / hard hits to ding us up. Just a weird situation.

4. Wingman

Wingman Starter

If titans win, there in -regardless of what anyone else does

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Why, we beat them pretty good the first time?

6. Riverman

This whole set up feels like taking your cousin to a dance. Just don't feel we have earned anything.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. HurrayTitans!

Yes but I don't think anyone is convinced Tennessee is going to win even against jax's backups.
    Your original post was basically pointing out the inevitability of Tennessee going to the playoffs. I see this as far from certain.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Riverman

We can beat their back-ups. We clobbered their starters.

9. HurrayTitans!

I think it can be done and I'm optimistic but I'm certainly not betting on Tennessee to win.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That's when our offense could score. We also beat the Seahawks handily but we haven't seen that type of life in this offense, consistently, since.

That defense vs our offense. Imo, they would love that match up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar