The Titans are better off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Because that was their first two seasons?

Point being, you can't realistically know how a QB will turn out after only two seasons.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

i'm not giving titanjeff any more rep, but he just said it all

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Well, Kitna has a perfect passer rating this preseason! That means he's going to be the best QB in the league this year!

:sarcasm:

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

well, when you factor in that Brady Quinn, Matt Ryan, and others who haven't played the game as long as Vince have scored TD's this preseason...it does kind of shock you. You'd think that he would atleast have thrown a few. But I'm not giving up on the guy. He's learning and progressing and we just have to be as patient as possible.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Give it up, already!! :grrr:

Vince is the starter. Collins doesn't want to be (he's more than happy being the back-up). And, VY is working with a new OC.

Give it time.

It'll get better.

6. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Vince looked awful once again. but then again its just preseason. :))

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

No he looked good with the exception of 2 throws: the INT (where he held onto the ball for too long and then did not step into it) and the ball which was behind Sciafe (can't find it anywhere). VY could have easily been 12/18 with 170 yards and a TD and a INT if the WRs had not messed up constantly.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He didn't look as bad, but he certainly didn't look good.

I'm concerned about Young, but hoping that we see improvement over the course of the season.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Site wouldn't allow me to rep Jeff. But um yeah, when Vince plays another season we can add another season to the comparison..

I do believe the team should allow Vince to play to his strengths and work on the rest of his game as it comes.. Of course that may just be what they will be doing in the regular season anyway..

10. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Yes, Creeping you've got it! Right now they are trying to fit square pegs in round holes. It will be better come Sept. 7. The King says there's no need for DOOM and GLOOM! Strengths will be emphasized, experimentation will be lessened, and success will be realized. It's the way of coaching. We have faith that Prince Jeff will guide the Titans to cosmic victory! :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar