The Titans are better off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My assessment of our QB situation is that we better hope vince doesn't get hurt because his backup royally sucks! At least vince can het us a few first downs with his legs..

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thank you!

:thumb:

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You are right, the nfl at its core is nothing more than entertainment.

So what does athletic ability have to do with commenting on players, the game, the league, or the franchise? So not being as athletic as players mean opinions aren't valid?

What I find funny about that statment, is think how many GMs that NEVER had 1/10th of the athletic ability of an NFL player today. Yet their opinions become reality for the franchise, which completely contradicts your statement about valid opinions.

4. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Thank you.

5. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Well don't get us wrong. We are Vince Young haters by any means. It's not like were rooting for VY to fail, cause were not. We want him to do better, we want him to progress. We just havent seen it yet.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I would be very worried if I were the Titans and Cardinals

7. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

You forgot to mention that your boy Kerry Collins was 1/8 for 20 yards.

While the inaccuracy of VY's throws is alarming, it's still clear that no one on this current Titans roster would be an upgrade over him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar