The time has come....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Look, I don't hate CJ, our line hasn't been what we were all hoping. BUT when you're a superstar, you have the ability to make things happen by yourself. There have been some great running backs behind garbage olines. Guess what, if they open up a hug hole I could run for 20 yards too. I'm not being paid 10 mil though he is. He is paid that money to make plays, which he hasn't been doing much of.

Also, one thing I noticed when I was at the Seahawks/Titans game, CJ seems to often hangout by himself at the Gatorade bottle, or did that game. Is that normal? It was my first NFL game so I don't have anything to compare it to, but he seemed like a loner.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

they kicked out his buddy and his other buddy turned scrub and tlcj2k don't want no scrub

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

COULDN'T HOLD ONTO THE BALL WHEN IT COUNTS THOUGH COULD HE.

F*CK FAT CRUMPLER.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

No he isn't, good thing we're not paying him $10million. But then again Green never proclaimed himself to be a $50million playmaker either.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He signed a 1o million dollar deal

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

For a three year deal, that's still more than 1/3 as much as the "playmaker" who can only make plays if there are holds big enough to drive a truck through.

It amazes me how some "fans" gets so locked up on a player that they lose sight of what benefits the team as a whole. I like CJ and have been his biggest fan but unless you're blind there is no way you can't see that since he landed his big contract he's been average at best and not worthy of the deal he was signed.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It's definitely both. And CJ plays just as poorly if not worse than our line. Quit being an apologist. He's had what, 2 good runs all season? Even bad backs with crappy likes make something happen occasionally....

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Our entire rb's havent had success that tells me its our line. CJ is playing his game with the ****** play calls.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not sure what game your watching, but you simply cannot fault Loggains for play calling today.

Even on that last play... the announcers even told you what happened. Stretch play called, CJ tried to cut it inside too fast.

Not knocking CJ, but blaming anything on playcalling today isnt a good idea.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Really?... Not even the goal-line playcalling?

(which eventually on 4th down was a pass to CJ that he dropped... luckily they called it a TD)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar