The Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Very hard to go 16-0. Besides they will rest their starters the last 2 weeks.

2. Air Canada

Air Canada Camp Fodder

So which 5 Nostradamus?

And reasons why they will lose to each team... Well reasons beyond your hate for them I mean.

3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I will do better than that.... I think they may lose more than 5

Green Bay 34-27 ... Better team
    Ravens 31-24 ... Better team and have never beat them
    Bears 24-17 ... Defense and on the road
    Lions 42-38 ... Better team than what we have seen and on the road
    Titans 28-14 ... Coming off a heartbreaking loss to Lionsthe Texans will look past the Titans and wont be healthy at this point...Just lay an egg pure stinker for them in the middle of 3 straight games in a row on the road
    Patriots 45-24 .... Better team and on the road and they just get killed
    Colts 28-21 .... road game and bitter end to a disapointing run and the Texans limp into playoffs at 9-7

Maybe not... but dont even try and tell me it isnt possible.

4. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

He said to tell him why.....not two and three word fantasies.
    At this point I haven't seen a team in the NFL that the Texans couldnt beat.
    And I'm not talking "Any given Sunday" type wins either.

5. Air Canada

Air Canada Camp Fodder

Hahaha... Yeahhhhh.. :p

You say they'll lose five... I say which ones and why and then you tell me 7 with no sensible explanation why... Better team?? How?

You then say.. Maybe not, but it's possible -_- What do you think is likely? I had no idea we were talking about possibilities, but thanks for the obvious.. Many things are possible..

I understand you can't be objective... It's ok to admit that and hate without reason instead of acting like you have some analysis which you clearly lack. ;-)

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Tack... you are the best of the worst. But lets be honest... When it comes to being objective you arent. The Texans have beaten NO ONE. They have never played with the crown on. They are now. Thats pressure. The teams I mentioned that could beat the Texans for the most part have all played in pressure situations. The Texans have made a career of not being able to beat good teams. Thats not going to stop. I give you 1 word. KUBIAK. I dont hate. I never hate. In fact I like the Texans... THE TEAM... I dont like their fans. I think they will lose 5. They could lose 7. The NFL season is about to start for you. You have been spotted 4 games and probably 5 after the drubbing they will put on the Jets. But the Texans are not yet a great team. We will see if they get there.

7. Air Canada

Air Canada Camp Fodder

That was me... Not Tack and I can be objective... The Texans may or not be a great team yet... We'll have to see, but there is very much a possibility that they are as opposed to them being a 9-7 team.

The Texans were in more than a few pressure situations last season and gained some valuable postseason exposure...

Many teams throughout the league have lost to teams they were SUPPOSED to destroy or beat handily and have looked unimpressive in doing so.... So far it's just them and ATL that have taken care of business in that respect.

8. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Well Mark I can say the same about you.
    I'm not a homer and I call em like I see em. The Texans have been kicking ass since last season.
    Had Schaub not gotten screwed by fat albert we would have had a good shot at the SB.
    I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about how good the Texans are.
    And I dont need your back handed complement.
    I'll let the Texans speak for me. If they lose the tough games your opinion will be validated.
    If not ..........I'll expect you to acknowledge it.
    But I truly expect you to come up with another reason as to why the Texans suck no matter what they do.
    Texans could win the SB and you would still come up with a reason as to why the Texans stole it.

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yes, thats the NFL and thats why the Texans will NOT go 19-0. Its also the reason the Texans will lose 5-7 games.

Playoffs? You beat the Bengals and lost to the only good team you faced, the Uh Ravens who you have never beat and one of the teams I expect you to lose too.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I will be right here admitting I am wrong if the texans win the Super Bowl. Hell, I will admit I am wrong if the win more than 11 games. The Texans didnt prove anything last season. Just like this year... they havent beat anyone yet. The Texans beat the Patriots in Foxboro in the snow I will be impressed. hell, if they hold Brady and Co to less than 30 points I will be impressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar