The Tannehill hate is real

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Delco78, May 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

There is no way 2 rookies, Tua,Hurts, and Murray should be above Tannehill on any list.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Oooh this is Fantasy. So nothing that matters in the Wins column

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

It’s Dynasty fantasy at that... seems bout right.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't really acknowledge anything fantasy football related... it just doesn't relate to reality football for me.

Only stat that matters is Win/Loss!

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Scoring matters and based on the Jackson ranking, rushing is highly valued.

Even as a dynasty league, THill still has at least 2-3 years left before we may seen any decline.

To me, nothing says that Tua, Hurts, or Fields are even worth drafting. I have my opinion on Lawrence being overrated. The other guys will put up some fantasy points, can’t argue too much on THill being MORE valuable than any of them but a case that he’s at least equally valuable as the “5th tier” or even “4th” can be made.

Watson seems like a real ? To draft as a starting QB at all.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

If I am reading this right it is focused on young QB to build around in dynasties leagues. It is not a ranking of QBs. Tannehill’s age is why he isn’t on the list.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Agree but haven’t seen anything from Tua or hurts that would have me even considering building a team around them. They’re trash in real life so far and even bigger trash for fantasy football.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

I completely agree with you. The fact that Tua, Hurts, and to be honest any rookie is above him is sad. Rookies haven't proven anything yet. It's really all about who is around you and quite frankly the Bears and Jags will still suck even with new shiny toys at QB.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

You know what's actually funny.... Tannehill is actually Top 10 in Fantasy points last year (7th to be exact.)

Also depends how crazy some of the leagues are with scoring, but still.

From a Dynasty aspect, I could see just having Tannehill in his 30's -- but if we're talking outside that.... these fantasy blogs always are, and always will be catering to fanbases and clickbait.

(2020 NFL QB Statistics | Fantasy Football | FantasyPros)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar