The slide has been coming for a long time.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What's wrong with Chucky???

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The players have quit the season, while only a game out of the playoffs. No excuse. I'm quitting on them too. They all suck, from KS Adams all the way down.

Breaking point reached, by everyone connected to this franchise....screw those A-holes...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I try to avoid posting the same day as a loss but this is exactly how I feel. The Titans have no heart right now. I feel worse about this performance than I did the 59-0 blowout last season.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I feel the same way TJ. At least with that game you could say well it is Brady and Belichick after all, the weather was terrible, etc.

But we just got completely dismantled by the Houston freaking Texans! Rookie QB or not, there's just no excuse for this kind of piss-poor effort. A Texan defense allowing 28.7 pts and 408 yds per game and we couldn't even manage a field goal. Pathetic.

At least in the New England game there was a point where mailing it in made some sense. But in this one our guys flat out gave up before the first quarter expired. In a division game (pretty much with playoff hopes on the line), when they needed to make a statement after all the VY/Fisher drama last week, AND with their OC about to undergo chemotherapy... they come out and lay a turd like that. I honestly just don't get it.

Where is this team's heart? Where is this team's tenacity? Where is this team's discipline?

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'd like to see Marvin Lewis as our defensive coordinator. MONEY.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Other than he can't be successful with a QB less than 35 years old I guess nothing.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Finnegan in fistfight with Andre Johnson
    -Team has no heart
    Wat?

I dont get how people are pissed about the D, we got shut out, no offense, under 100 total yards previous to the garbage drive, which also ended in an interception

The D was solid, yes they were uninspired, but theyre pretty good

I honestly look to draft a LB and a big DT this year, thats all we need if our D is healthy

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I think Dinger needs to be fire.

Lord help him with his cancer but his a bad OC.

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Wow...

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Finnegan's fight had less to do with 'heart' than him just trying to push AJ over the edge... and succeeding.

I implore you to show me one example of this team showing any heart today. I guess you could say Rusty was giving it his all, being his first NFL start and all. But this team quit. I don't see how anyone could deny that. CJ didn't seem to be trying after the 1st quarter. Randy didn't even attempt to go up for a ball that possibly could've been catchable. I could go on and on. The team looked lazy and uninterested for the vast majority of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar