The 'skinny' from Guido & Vinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 7, 2006.

?
  1. I'm staying proud, I'll take the Titans +7

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. I can't do it, I take the Ravens -7

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Hail, I'll take the Ravens -10 !!!!!

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

"....and the next arse whooping will be delivered by the Ravens." Will Steve come to town with a chip on his shoulder? Bet on it!
    Vince Young has had his confidence rattled. His top receivers looked bad. Who is the top college receiver? Will he look good in a Titans uniform? Will he look good wearing Bennett's USED number?
    The Ravens -7 isn't enough. A young Young, pitiful recv'r group and a so-so OL going up against the Ravens D........no way.

2. fitantitans

Who is the top college WR? Ted Ginn Jr out of Ohio St, ( a junior) or Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech? Calvin Johnson is huge, TE size @ 6-5, 235 lbs. I don't think he'll fit in Bennetts old jersey.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

CJ is the #1 player in the country hands down

if he hits 4.4 or below at the combine & this is if he comes out of school early, i guarantee he goes #1.

4. fitantitans

2007 Draft looks to be packed with QBs and RBs. Hopefully they will keep the other teams busy until the Titans get up to take CJ. The only problem being, most teams picking before the Titans already have their QBs of the future, except for Oakland. Let's hope the rest are in the market for a RB.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Bennett has caught several TD passes this year, and manages to get open more than most. I remain amazed that people think he is a problem, and not deserving of being on the field. Wade, Troupe and others have dropped far more passes (and easier ones). When teams blitz Young throws to Bennett before anyone else. We have far less productive people on this team than him.

6. fitantitans

Bennett has been dropping passes from day one. He should've caught on by now. The only reason he's in the NFL is because of the Titans. No other team would have him.
    And I never said that I was happy with our recv'r corps. Givens needs to get back on the field to be our #1 guy. Other than that, who is our #1 guy?

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Or, at the very least, a WR.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why has every thread on the site turned into a "draft CJ" thread? Leave that stuff in the draft forum. Here, lets talk about predictions on the odds.

I say we're pumped up, and beat the spread, but can't win the game.

9. fitantitans

With a point spread of 7, there's not much room. (I gave the -10 spread). It would sure pump this team up with a win against the Ravens. We could sure use it figuring the next 3 games will be tough.
    The reason I talked of "draft CJ" is because I think it's a need to fix a problem that I don't think we can solve tomorrow. Our receiver corps is not working. Just like everything about the Titans, it all looked good on paper, but not on the field.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's certainly valid to discuss, and a lot of people have great points about it. I just get annoyed that it seems to be popping up in every thread on here, interrupting other topics with a bunch of people saying the same thing, over and over and over.

Just staying, let's stick to a topic per thread, not that it ever really happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar