The Sean Payton 2013 Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think Payton will leave Drew Brees. The Dallas job would be very tempting in terms of money and i'm sure he could see ways to improve that offense but i think he stays in NO.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he sure as hell wouldn't come here LOL. Doesn't matter how much Bud offered. We offered Peyton Manning a lifetime contract and ownership after he retires and he still wasn't dumb enough to come here!

3. SlickFraud

SlickFraud Camp Fodder

No way Payton is going anywhere but New Orleans

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

the only way this would happen is if Bud wanted him just like he wanted Manning....

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Either he stays in New Orleans or goes to Dallas. No way he comes to Nashville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar