The Ryan Fitzpatrick hate thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

26 second mark.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

^ that is a dam nice hit on fitz lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

If there is no hope for Rusty to get better, why haven't we drafted another QB to develop?

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

they're grooming Rust to be the mascot for the practice squad and Jake's personal secretary

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

okay you want tebow, say we HAVE to draft manziel if hes available. wow your freaking lame.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

looking forward to this happening to kaepernickle

7. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Went to a bar last night and these two obnoxious guys with Boston accents were watching the game one guy called the other guy Fitzy so I walked up to him and said "is Fitzy short for Fitzpatrick?" And he goes "yeah what's it to ya" so I punched him in the face and for a moment all was right until I started to walk away and his freind tells me to freeze and put my hands in the air, you guessed it off duty cop......... Two days and a series of soul crushing defeats later I still hate Fitzpatrick

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm hearing it again today from the Mid-day 180...

In the event Fitz throws three picks in the first half of Sunday's game, they say it would be better to leave him in than try Rusty. This is based, in their opinion, that Rusty is obviously horrible based on him being on the practice squad before Locker's injury and point to his start as a rookie where he threw four picks (four years ago). To them, it would go from bad to worse.

I don't get it. If a player was playing so horribly it made the odds of losing the game almost a certainty, why wouldn't you try something else just because it offers a possibility?

Who do you play in the second half if the Titans are down 21-0 and Fitz has three INTs in the first half? Based on Fitz's 51.0 passer rating the last two games, I'd put DWill in before allowing him to play the second half.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If Rusty is a given loss why keep him around? You have enough serviceable QBs in free agency to at least make you competitive. I don't buy that excuse.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Once you get to the #3 QB you're pretty going to lose unless something remarkable happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar