The Ryan Fitzpatrick hate thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

bills fans are laughing at us for picking this guy up lol

2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

The guy can't play? He has more playoff wins than all 3 QBs we have combined. I get the 47%, I do. But I also know he makes up for a lot of that with his running style. Ball control. The Pats had 2 great QBs but you know what, if they kept three like WE USUALLY DO, he would have been the third QB. So your point actually backs me up. Thanks.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Unemployed. Just like a Vince Young. Nothing you said is justified because he can't play.

I'll say the same thing to you that I say to the VY homers; quarterbacks don't grow on trees. If there is one that is worth a damn and a proven viable option, they don't patiently wait for a call throughout the season to get a shot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Holding a clipboard.

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Does it matter that KC and Seattle are ranked 1st and 2nd in opposition passing rating? Fitzy made some bad throws no doubt but he did play against the 2 best pass defenses in the league also.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

possibly the new guys, but all the holdovers can just suck it up buttercup cause they were total turds since fat albert left for his pile of $s

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yes. It matters. They deserve some credit. But we also have Fitz making some horrible passes which would have been horrible against any team.

I like O'Donnell's comments on Monday mornings on The Zone. Here are few of his comments:

• Fitz was pushing the football all afternoon off his palm instead of fingers.
    • Suggests Fitz focus on short passes to get in rhythm.
    • Wants to see more emotion from Fitz.
    • No identity on offense.
    • Titans must practice screens more (keeps DL honest and gives QB some easy completions).
    • Fitz is pushing too hard to make the perfect pass (squeezing the football too hard).

I'm going to step out on a limb and say Fitz doesn't have the confidence in himself he once did and is overcompensating. Going from a #1 to #2 has to hurt. He did well enough without any pressure in the second half of the Jets game but has looked tight the last two games. O'Donnell said "he just needs to play".

9. BeastBC53

BeastBC53 Not your typical Titan homer.

If people want to praise tebow for a playoff win then go ahead. Doesn't change the fact that he sucks at being a quarterback. Anyone who wants tebow here can just stop watching football.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that PO W was against the putrid stoolers and I was cheering my arse off

but unless TT is willing too put his hand on the ground I dont want him on the Titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar