The Ryan Fitzpatrick hate thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We're actually in complete agreement here, aside from maybe that last sentence.

Like I said in the last post, I'm not trying to say a sucky run game excuses poor QB play. Only that it contributes to it... which it does.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Here's a question for everyone.... what team in the entire league can you think of that you can confidently say gets a win @Seattle with A) their backup QB, and B) a running game that puts up 33 yards????

Not many. Probably none.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

The Jags and Chad Henne :)

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

But we were in a position to win even in spite of all that.. what does that say about our team? We have one hell of a team, that's for sure. Once Locker and Greene are back, we'll be rolling. Teams will overlook us until we knock them out of the playoffs. :beerbang:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I only hope that Locker heals correctly, that is my main concern at this point. We bite the bullet these few weeks and come out strong as anything after the bye.

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

We would have had Fitz not layed another egg. Average QB play would have won that game.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Agreed. And likely an average run game would've been the difference as well. We had neither.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know. I honestly feel bad for this defense. They're playing their butts off every single snap and they deserve better from the offense. If we had even an above-average offense we'd be one of the top teams in the league. No doubt in my mind.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Even if we had a good running game, Fitz throws games away. He did it in Buffalo with a decent running game, and he'll do it here. He did it against us twice in 2011 and 2012. The man is the biggest game blower I've ever seen. No lead is safe with Fitz slinging it around back there. :rant:

I miss Hasselbeck.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Off to lay it down for the night depressed.. Now I have to sit up all night watching something other than highlights.. Can't stand watching highlights when we lose like this..

Hopefully when I wake up, there will be something on the bottom of the screen on ESPN that reads, "Titans release QB Ryan Fitzpatrick."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar