The Ryan Fitzpatrick hate thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Not too bad, you know, as in being able to score more than six points.

You were the one telling us the day after he went down that Locker wasn't that good, and that everyone acts like he's something special and he's not, correct? You said we'd be fine with Fitz because Locker wasn't anything special anyway, correct?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

I don't think anyone expected Fitz to be this bad. The first game maybe. but I think we all expected him to do better than he did today. Given two weeks for him to get into to rhythm.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj: sucks too

4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

"You know, they preached about not throwing at Sherman all week in practice. AND I haven't done it yet. But screw it let's give it a shot".

5. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I can't believe you can blame the running game for all of the problems. First of all when your quaterback sucks and he can't complete his passes, all the defense has to do is stack the line with 8 in the box. The only time during this game that we tried to keep the defense honest and streach the field we hit the defensive back right in the numbers.

The running and passing games work together. If you don't have both working then a defensive cooridinator can figure out easily witch one to stop. It was T-Off time on Fitz today because they had no fears that he would or possibly could burn them on the blitz. The only trick in his bag was to run run for his life.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't get how anyone can defend a guy who completes 47% of his passes.

Tebow is such a talent that the Patriots let him go. The Tebowphiles say the Broncos never wanted him. The Tebowphiles say the Jets didn't know what they were doing. Well what do the Tebowphiles say about a three-time Super Bowl champion coach cutting him?

The guy can't play.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

with jake we win the games were supposed to win, I think its realistic to win all but one game after the bye...and that's Denver, though I do think we proved we can play with anyone through this fitzfest. even with a sucky qb. I strongly believe wed be 5-1 with jake right now and just one or two lucky bounces from 6-0, why cant we run the table after the bye as long as jake picks up where he left off which I hope and think he will. I think 11-5 Is realistic. very realistic, as long as fitz is done after this next week. Im still saying we beat san fran, no way we can go into bye week capping off a 3-game losing streak at home, in which 2 of the losses would be at home. cant see it happening. tell fitz hes already blown any chance of being a starter anywhere and if he wants a job anywhere next year at all, he best manage a freaking game!

8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Remember when he overthrew Nate Washington and got picked off? That was the running game's fault.

Remember when he chucked it deep on first and 10 when it was a 3 point ballgame? That was the running game's fault.

Remember when he nearly got bated into a pick-6 before the half? That was the running game's fault.

Remember all those times he was oblivious to incoming pressure? That was the running game's fault. (and don't you dare blame the O-line for ALL of that. QBs need to be more aware.)

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Harvard graduate. Not smart enough to avoid throwing at Richard Sherman.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

no way....you cant be serious...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar