The Rundown: Top 10 Wide Recievers in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

TO has amazing talent, no question, the point i was trying to make is he wastes most of it and doesnt show the rest.. 14 drops, thats almost 1 a game.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

how does he waste his talent? he brings it every Sunday

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

trying to kill himself? writing a childrens book? dropping 14 balls in one season? wrecking 2 franchises and getting ready to wreck another? hes trouble, doesnt deserve to be in the top 10.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

since when does writing a children's book waste your talent?

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he did it all for attention, he had no intention for pleasing little kids, he just wanted all eyes to be on him, same with the suicide incident, hes like a little kid that is bratty and wants both parents to be focused on him while his little brother is lonely in the corner.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

everything you just said is a matter of opinion and completely speculative. that doesn't justify anything that has to do with him not being a top ten WR.

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

word.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not even gonna read what everyone said. My number 1 receiver is.

R.O.Y W-I-L-L-I-A-M-S

that guy is saaaa weeet

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

roy williams is the real deal for sure. guys a monster

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If it was up to me id do anything in my power to bring him here. Reunited with VY. Wed be set at receiver for years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar