The Robinson love fest...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

Get bent. You're missing the point. We weren't even in the hunt. That's my point. I don't care if we miss on every single FA as long as I get the feeling that the FO is trying something.

You go be excited about our Cassell signing lol.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I have a feeling that all three will be productive for us. Only remains to be seen which proves to be the best.

3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

No. I'm gong to be excited about Murray and Jones and Mathews and whomever else we sign. Those are upgrades . Matt Cassell is a clipboard holder. Who cares every team has them. How do you know who we wer in on? Maybe the money is for something else? I don't know how you can be disappointed on day 2 of free agency.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I'm sorry?

Please find a quote of me saying that I was dissapointed.

5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Dudes, Im the biggest titans fan complainer there is, I threaten to disown the titans 50 times a year, but we have freaking DEMARCO MURRAY on our team, day 1 of free agency, and we got him for practically nothing in the trade. Webster never would have made that move. We snagged a solid offensive lineman from a division rival, and we got a "breakout capable" receiver, another guy that doesnt feel like the type of player webster would have signed.

I dont know how you cant like the moves he has made. So what if we have a "love fest" what the hell else have we had to be happy about the last 8 years? Guy came in told us to trust him.

Just got an alert saying they are signing Louis Vazquez, booom.

another one. you played ya self...

this dude drafts Ramsey Im having another kid just so I can name them John Robinson.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Robinson has disappointed me so far. Its great and all to talk to free agents and be "in the mix" but he's missed out on some big opportunities.

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Like I said to Mark, missing on big opportunities if fine IMO because we tried, ut not even being in the mix is a whole other thing.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Let's clarify something. Just because somebody says they are disappointed or not impressed THUS FAR it doesn't mean they are down on JR forever. its a comment at this point in time. Things will change. Yesterday went from B- to C back to B- in my book as things were announced. And honestly EVERYBODY is assessing the moves as they are announced. Nobody that I've read has "over-reacted" or cast a permanent opinion on JR. There isn't any real need to defend the guy. I haven't heard anybody bash him.

It isn't our profit we're spending. Cap space is important in the future. But so is landing play-makers. We missed on several we had reportedly targeted yesterday. That doesn't take away from the good ones we did get earlier. It doesn't mean we won't get good value for the cap we spend. I guarantee you this- JR WAS disappointed we didn't at least land Harrison or Gipson. It is OK for us to be disappointed we didn't either. It doesn't mean he didn't try hard. Who knows if he was told a contract limit by ownership. Maybe his barometer went off that it was better for the team to load up on "B" grade talent for depth purposes as opposed to spending to land those other guys. He is the pro.

But we are the fans. So it doesn't have to be one way or the other. We can comment on what we see as it unfolds. And neither the critics nor the "praisers" have any idea of how all this will work out in the end.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats kinda how I feel about this

Not thrilled with these moves we're making but things could be worse. We're at least signing capable bodies, which is a plus coming off a 3-13 season.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Is your last name at least Robinson?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar