The return game is killing us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I definintly agree with you if we don't know if PacMan Jones will be re-instated in time. Does anyone know when we will get that decision?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:grrhee: Good one.

I think I know why you are all saying we are better team with Pacman. I'm just saying, from a record and accomplishment standpoint, this year's team is better than last year's team. Therefore we are a better team without Pacman.

I'm still hoping for a trade, but most realistically I believe Pac will be in uniform at the beginning of next season.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

haven't looked at the stats, but I don't remember a single kick off return getting past the 25....and i don't remember a single punt return yard....

our return game needs some major work....

it's one thing for a good offense to consistently work with bad field position....it is another for a pathetic offense to be forced to do it over and over again.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

After an exhilerating night of strippers and gunfire, who wouldn't be jacked up for some football. We sorely missed the gangsta element this year.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What this team needs is some more thugs.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

if those thugs can give us better field position, i'll listen...:))

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Return Game?!?!?

i got a question...did we even have one return for a TD all yr??? i cant remember one....

solutions?

1 - get pac back
    2 - pick up a FA b/c this was pathetic....im thinkin mathis could be cheap

8. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

you can almost bet if we get a wr in the 1st or 2nd that he will be returning our kicks to. so i would factor that in when guessing about who they will take

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

If I'm not mistake, Andre Davis is a free agent this offseason. He hasn't been talked about much, but did do a decent job of filling in for Andre Johnson while he was injured. He averaged over 30 yards on kick returns this past season.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Trade Pacman and a pick for Leon Washington!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar