The reason I hate the Titans on MNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i hate it b/c i have to wait untill tuesday early early mourning ...(round 3:30AM) to watch the game.....an yeah...same thing....looks to be like a long day

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

www.watchtvsitcoms.com

Greatest site ever...you will probably be able to see the episode the next day.

My son has a football game tonight at 630. Last time they didnt get done until about 9. I will be leaving his game at 8 so I am home in time to watch MNF. Wife hates me....lol....HE IS 6!!!!

AND I QUIT SMOKING TODAY!!!!

3. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Come on out to Cali. MNF is on EARLY. :) Bye weeks kill me.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Seems like there are a TON of bye teams this coming week.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I don't get it...is it a "streaming" site? What would make this any better or different than grabbing a download of the episode?

I have plenty of recording capacity, just not all digital quality. I will not miss the episode.

But I really don't see the attraction of this site...I click and don't see a "click this to download" or any streaming windows of the episode.

>I see that it is supposed to be "Flash Video."
    >Not worth the bandwidth.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

going to the local Buffalo Wild Wings tonight to watch the game....i'm a poor grad student and choose not to have cable....

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Slack, I like the site because I hate renting and buying videos. CLick on the season you want to watch and then the episode. YOu dont download it, I guess it is streaming. Right now I am watching season 1 of Prison Break, on episode 8. When I get home, I click on the show I want to watch and let if buffer out. While I am watching that show I have the next one buffering. Sorry if ya didnt like it......just trying to be helpful!!!!

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Thanks for the effort.

I despise FLV.
    And if my bandwidth is to be used, I am keeping the video!

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I have class @ 9, 12, & 3.

The day seems so long.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If I could get anything to load, I'd be distracted. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar