The real most hated teams in the NFL Top 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Greenlawler, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Replace Bills with Ravens and I like it. Why hate the Bills? We won that one :))

I know a lot of Titans fans kind of cheer for the Ravens now, since they have titan turncoats on their team, but I'll be a bitter Raven hater for life! In fact, they are my most hated team in the NFL. Maybe that's just me.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Raydahs took the top spot from the Ratbirds when #9 went there. But barely. Hags are a close third.

3. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Holy cow I forgot the Ravens in my Titans list, sorry for the brain malfunction. Ravens are definatly number 1 or two. You hate the teams that break your heart the most. I still hate the Cardinals for 82. Long live Gorman!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar