THE OFFICIAL: Tennessee Titans Drama Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I say Fisher's gone by the end of the week.

If Fisher is really holding this team back then maybe we can have a shot at making playoffs and actually doing some damage.

We're getting outcoached week in and week out.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

I think Fisher will be exposed. He's been shady for the past decade. Never really gives an answer to any question. His actions at times are questionable. Not too crazy to think that Bud Adams will side with VY on this one.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When I heard about the "I'm not walking out on the team... I'm walking out on you" comment, I immediately translated it to this:

"Vince Young is about to fire your azz"

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Vince young is only saying what we have said here on this message board for the past month. There is a different playbook for VY compared to other guys. Fisher has looked for any reason to put any other QB in the game all season. VY was fine the San Diego game and he was fine today. The coach doesnt believe in vince, why should vince believe in the coach?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar