The Official "Start Henry Thread"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Why is everybody quoting someone else?

2. I hope that some of you will realize that he was going against the Redskins 2nd string, and we also had our 2nd string out there, so its not like it was unfair, and he did very well against them. Now i think that Lendale should get the start for the next game just because hes due it. But Henry should also get some work with the first string and against their first string.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Lets see Lendale. I was impressed with Henry, but I need to see more...alot more.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Why do flies fly? :clown:

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

The look on Fisher's face while Henry was shredding it up was priceless. I have no doubts he will get to start in a preseason game, just which game is the question. Out of all the teams in the AFC South, Henry had the most rushing yards, and possibly holding Indy as an exception, we all faced respectable defenses. You can say what you want about 1st string this, 2nd string that, but Henry looked to be the only RB even trying. You can't deny his burst and the fact that he can push a pile backwards. I'm not ready to make a complete comparison, but we haven't seen anything close to that style of running since Eddie George.

6. alzarius

alzarius Guest

:ha: I give up

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm pulling for Henry but let's not crown him NFL rushing champ until he breaks one at least scores..

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

My only conclusion to this crazy talk is that this is the real Chris Henry.

If it is really you, can I have your autograph?

9. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Word... He's making me not like Chris Henry just from reading his posts...

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Man, you're not the only one.. Why can't we just let Henry actually do something before naming him starter..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar