The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's what they said they'd do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well maybe they should try NOT BEING SUCKY

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Oh man, I wish I could have seen that in person. Love Iron Maiden.

I went to see Megadeth in Knoxville and Dave Mustaine told some guy up front to shut the f--- up, because he was the one holding the microphone XD Anybody who says concerts aren't worth going to needs their head examined.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is awesome! Dave Mustaine is such a psychopathic ******* lol. And Maiden live is still good. They can still belt it out.

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Yeah, he was pretty pissed off, I thought it was hilarious, There's video on youtube somewhere, might have to look it up.

I got to see Maiden live, My life will never be complete if I don't at least get to hear The Wicker Man at a show.

What's really funny bout the Whitesnake/Judas Priest show? My cousin was there, too, and ended up interviewed in a youtube vid, drunk off his ass, and is in the preview image.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You ever watch the show ice pilots? Bruce dickenson made a few appearances. Came out of nowhere. Owner sons are big maiden fans and hooked up with him. Dickenson is an aviation enthusiest. They invited him to fly them back.

Owner never heard of iron maiden. Buy was so impressed he let bruce fly all his planes. Now they are buddies lol. It is cool. You would get a kick out of it.

7. MaybeWeWin

MaybeWeWin Starter

I still have to watch that video. I can't wait to go see a good concert.

8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I'll have to check that out, too. lol

Here's the video from the judas priest concert, the guy in the preview image is my cousin :p

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Saying you'll stop following a team because they're not taking the actions you think they should is childish and egotistical. I didn't think Munchak should be fired nor was I for getting rid of CJ. The Titans have done both and at no point have I hurled insults at the front office or threatend to jump ship. The organization is doing what they feel is best for the team and that takes precedence over my personal feelings/opinions, period.If you're a fan of a team you ride with them till the wheels fall off, that includes when they're doing stuff you don't like.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JimmyTitan

JimmyTitan Starter

I wasn't even planning on posting or let alone, "responding" to a recent thread for at least a week or so, but after skimming through all the top threads here on gotitans.com, I just couldn't help myself after reading this......

Are you kidding me???? You state that "your done?" Your fed up, frustrated, won't buy a single ticket or buy anymore apparel??? Try following this franchise since the 1970's, through the Jerry Glanville era and more importantly, through the "great-run-and-shoot-era" with Warren Moon and company.....You think the last four years have been a roller-coaster ride of disappointment through coaching and management....??? Maybe you should find another team. Because ANY DIE HARD of THIS FRANCHISE, better be wearing alligator skin, through and through.....

Try watching the Oilers and Bills on January 3, 1993 LIVE at Rich Stadium and being tormented by EVERY BILLS FAN in the stadium with EVERY touchdown Frank Reich threw and guided those Bills to the greatest comeback in NFL history and having to leave the parking lot, wearing an Oilers jersey that day in gut wretch'd defeat!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar