The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Very amateur. And yea... Even when the ship is sinking it's hard to jump.

I don't blame people that get frustrated with this team. I had zero hopes for next season with munch at the helm again but I didn't come and complain on the forum about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

So has everyone taken their head out the oven

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We need a bandwagon list and people are incredibly stupid list.

People are not being called a bandwagoner because you want change, most people do. People are being called bandwagoners/fake fans because they're jumping ship.

Sheesh there is an obvious distinction.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's so highly amusing how wrong you ended up being. All that pom pom waving about how bad the organisation is, all for naught.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

exactly this! although Alex1939 called me a fake fan for wanting change and I never mentioned anything about jumping ship because I never would, and I never said anything of the sort!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least we sorted out those who won't jump ship and those who will.

Fake fan list was getting long.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

Your such a pleasurable person

8. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

So are we you ****ing drama queen drama. Take a pill. Nobody was jumping ship just refusing to support a mediocre franchise with our money.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Entire premise of the thread was from people who were "done".

That is jumping ship.

10. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

Done with the currently run mediocre complacent managers of the franchise if they kept Munch. A couple yes said I will route for another team. But most like myself said they would support it financially until changes were made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar