The Official goTitans University of Tennessee Volunteers Football Thread of the Year 2015

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Fire Butch

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

BJ just brings it in the 4Q dont he - LOL

cant win for losing

At this point I dont see Dobbs playing QB on sundays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

No, but I can easily see him sporting a hockey mask and murdering camp counselors at Lake Crystal.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I don't think Dobbs is the starter next year

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How brain dead. Dobbs single handily won the Georgia game and almost won the Bama and Florida games. Even though UT will have a top recruit coming in next year I doubt he will beat Dobbs out. Good kid and a good player.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I liked the grey uniforms but I prefer he white helmets with that. The grey with the white helmets were incredible.

I know a lot of people are down on Butch Jones especially after the Florida loss but he is building something long term. The team got worse the longer Dooley was there, they are getting better with Jones. His recruiting classes give them a chance to compete. Obviously UT fans want to win at least 2 of those 4 big games(Oklahoma-Florida-Georgia-Bama) and they fell short of that but they are closer now to being a real competitor in the sec east than they ever were under Dooley.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You know usually you are what I would call a CRAZY A$$ED b@st@rd but I actually agree with everything you said. UT fans want instant results. They are not remembering just how bad off the program was after fulmer/kiffin/dooley.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Butch isn't "the guy", he is just "a guy" right now.

Stock the cupboard and hire someone who can stack up championships.

How a D1, SEC team doesn't have a kicker on the roster is just beyond me.

Next year will be the test but I'm afraid UT is about to get stuck in a Mark Richt type scenario. Butch makes them relevant, wins big games, never wins a title. That is a nightmare to me.

If they are not top 10 competing for the playoffs next year he needs to be gone.

If he doesn't win this it all within the next two seasons you'd better run him.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Coach worship

I only see it in Tennessee.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

The only thing he'll play on Sundays is PlayStation.

His accuracy is garbage.

He can't see receivers running wide open down field.

He has no pocket presence. The guy is oblivious to pressure.

He is a strong runner that is all he has going for him.

Not a real QB. Next his ass.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar