The NEXT goTitans.com t-shirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Broken Record gave me an idea,
    it should say,
    "GoTitans.com
    Where there is no Ho Down Show Down"

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

"I learned you cant use the same defensive plays two years in a row the hard way"

-Chief Red Hat

Titans defense, where I make champs look like chumps

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

No I don't think that "Pluck the Ravens" should be the theme itself on the new shirts, because we've already done that shirt and our focus of devine hatred is no longer focused on the Tennessee Titan Ravens.

I was just pointing out that I disagreed with you when you said that the idea was amature, not funny and not creative.

Have you seen Jeff's work on all of the Buck Fillick merchandise? I have a coffee mug that I will cherrish forever. It's one of Jeff's finest creations in my opinion. Hopefully Jeff can dig up a Buck Fillick graphic for you, you might appreciate that (or maybe not)

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone remember that picture of Manning and Brady with the caption "OPPORTUNITY" and under said "When you know it's your last shot at a Super Bowl with Vince Young in the AFC"?
    But then again, you probably can't use the image.
    Could we just get a bold "FIRE SCHWARTZ" real big, then with the gotitans logo under it or behind it? Like the very noticeable FIRE MILLEN shirts seen in Detroit?

[​IMG]

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I love that paper bag

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

All I asked is if you knew what he did for a living.

http://www.fuquadesign.com/

I guess his ideas lack creativity and are amateur.

:sarcasm:
    It was just a yes or no question.

no worries, eh? :toast:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

PitBull. I love your design. I think it is great. :thumb:
    Kudos to that.

I have a concept and I need a little help if someone could produce the post. Does anyone recall a photoshop of General Custer with the likeness of Fisher. Classic photo. Sword Drawn. The uni. The whole bit...:hmm:

It was hilarious. Anyways, if elements of that (or that) could be incorporated into a Chief Red Hat taken prisoner and tied to a goal post, and I mean a caricature, you know, like a cartoon with exaggerated features... Anyways, General Fisher (ahem... I mean Custer), sword raised directs a firing squad... and the squad is eleven men in two tone unis... use down markers if you think muskets are over the top. We could number the firing squad (all eleven... with numbers of the starting defense) but that's just an after thought that just came to me.
    [​IMG]

whoops. just went searching. Another :tj: original.

I found it keyword="custer"

ok. his sword isn't drawn. I love the eleven man firing squad directed by General Fisher introducing Chief Red Hat to his maker.

thoughts anyone? Can anyone take those words and make them something we can see? that's the best idea I have.

PB, btw, I really think your design is good.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Pitbull is a t-shirt designer? I though he was a mad dog..:yes:

Branding, marketing-advertising and all that boring hooha is big part of what I do by day but personally if it comes down to picking a cool looking shirt vs. some specific message or campaign I gotta take the cool shirt..

Does GoTitans.com have a mascot?
    Maybe An old school Jack Davis caricature type mascot graphic of some sort with a slick slogan should do the trick..

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

"Outside of a dog, GoTitans.com is man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, you can't see the game."
    ---Groucho Marx

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

TITANSTEIN..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar