The new Manning commercial makes me violently ill.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by djoiler, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Or play Peyton and his "I'm trying to be a good team-mate here" quotes.

He'll be asking dad to arrange a trade by the end of the 1st quarter.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you know what i noticed today when i watched that commercial? it was a four man rush with no pressure.

of course we dont blitz manning and he sits comfortably in the pocket and is able to fit the ball between to defenders with no one in his face.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic21046-7-1.aspx

this is you huh? it must be... taking out a little :coltssuk: frustration are we? :lol:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yep. i've benn on that board for a couple years, but for some reason when they changed layouts it wouldnt accept my username and password, so i had to make another one

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ahh... the smack returners... friggin sweet.

[​IMG]

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans DC Dehr Schwartzie believes that "You can't blitz Manning". He said that in a post game radio interview after the second dolt game last season.

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

is anyone else tired of this NFL Network commercial??

With the colts & Titans, satan...ummm. excuse me(cough) Manning talking to the camera while the clock ticks and he is is about to throw a touchdown against us with the score -colts 28 titans 3- he's like "You could be watching my brother eli yadadadadadadadada...." Just wanted to remind everyone I HATE THE COLTS......

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Personal feelings aside, it's not a very good commercial.

The one I'm sickest of seeing seems to run on NFL Network several times an hour -- or maybe I'm just that weary of it. It's the one where someone in a kangaroo costume comes into the Eagles locker room, then is confronted by the Eagle mascot.

9. H Man

H Man Guest

Hate is a very strong word. I HATE both of 'em!!

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm sick of that commercial with the kangaroo, but it was pretty damn funny when it was new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar