The Nate Clements Update Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Prediction: We are going to reach like Mr. Fantastic next month at the draft.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Michael Lewis is heading to the Fortyniners also

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

s

eight year deal? I hope he set it up right to where he will not have to deal with that deal where social security benefits is reduced one dollar for every two earned......!?! *in shock at length of deal*

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Nate Clements Signs w/ Niners

we just lost nate clements.....i really thought we would get him...and i really really did....

but man did u see that deal from the 49ers 80m dollars......once gain....

guess he was much higher on the niners list then ours?

and not only that...we wont be gettin michael lewis either he also went the niners....i really wantd him over lamont...damn yo...the niners took two of the most coveted players....i reaill wanted that defensive backfiled to be pac, hope, clements, and lewis...man...that'da been great

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jeff Fisher says: "We don't need that guy, we've got Reynaldo Hill!"

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

or the niners have more cap space or they don't really care about signing anyone else this offseason

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I know, but that's the difference between an agressive team and a passive team. Niners threw a lot of money at Clements, but they also signed Michael Lewis. The Titans need to fill holes at CS and S. What do they do? Watch the parade go by. The Niners need D help, especially in the secondary, so what do they do? Day 1, they get two of the best DBs on the FA market, and now they have set their sights on Adalius Thomas and they'll get him. Why didn't the Titans go after Derrick Dockery? Or Lewis? And what are they doing with Thomas? That's what pisses me off about this team. It's their lackadaisical approcah to the whole thing. You watch the show go by or you sign Yancey Thigpen. Last year was an amazing haul by us and I saw a ray of light. OK, Givens was ****, but still, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. I wish we were a little more on top of things.

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

you're kidding right? he did not really say that did he? If he did, he just lost all my respect...

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I was going to say, "You hear the one about gullible and the dictionary?", then I just decided to anyway.

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I went back and re-read the post, nice sarcasm Gloat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar